BREAKING NEWS
latest

728x90

header-ad

468x60

header-ad

Sunday, September 29, 2019

My Hero One’s Justice 2 to exhibit NYCC 2019, Japanese teaser website opened

My Hero One's Justice 2

Bandai Namco has opened the Japanese teaser website for the newly announced My Hero One’s Justice 2, as well as announced that new information on the game will be presented at New York Comic-Con, which runs from October 3 to 6 at the Javits Center in Manhattan. Bandai Namco did not confirm whether or not it will be playable at event.

The website offers the following description of the game:

Traditional One-versus-One Battle Action Where “Quirks” Collide

Following the well-received My Hero Academia battle action game My Hero One’s Justice, the sequel My Hero One’s Justice 2 is set to appear on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch with volume far greater than the first game!

Freely run about each stage in intense battles that utilize unique “Quirks” that produce superhuman powers.

According to a news post on the My Hero Academia anime official website, a teaser trailer will be available on the game’s official website in the coming days.

My Hero One’s Justice 2 will be released for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch. The Xbox One version will be digital-only in Japan. A release date has yet to be announced.

Original Article
« PREV
NEXT »

Facebook Comments APPID